January 29, 2021

Untitled photo

My brain is roughly 85% water, leaving a scant 15% for the actual hard drive, processors, assorted wires, connectors and other parts required to operate this unique antique. When the moon is full like it was last night, its gravitational pull on my own inland sea is powerful. Low tide reveals a dry labyrinth of half-baked hopes, block-headed beliefs, sophomoric schemes, ill-conceived ideas and dimwitted daydreams. But man oh man, at high tide, when the noggin is full and every notion is submerged and carefully nourished, its fun to see what comes out in the wash.